KUALA LUMPUR: Phase Two of the Immigration Department’s sweep against illegal immigrants saw 69 employers arrested in operations conducted at 915 locations nationwide.
- Category: News
by shaun ho
On the job: Dr Ahmad Zahid checking the documents of foreign workers during an operation in Kuala Lumpur.
- China coronavirus: Nepal reports first case of infection as virus reaches South Asia
- Foreign workers with PLKS for 10 years can extend another 3 years
- [Exclusive] 'Apply laws to foreign labour too'
- Report: Malaysia has ‘most restrictive’ laws on female foreign workers
- 890 1 1 894 Foreign worker rules give eatery owners indigestion